Our collaboration music video project to free Michael is getting a lot of coverage in Canadian media. We’re really thankful for all the support this initiative has received so far, and we hope that we’ll get a lot of cool video contributions. (Please make sure to follow the instructions!)
Stories have been published by the Globe & Mail, and the Toronto Sun, and we could talk about the project on CTV News Channel and Alex Pierson’s show on Global News Radio 640 Toronto. We also had a chance to introduce the song to US audiences through an interview on KEXP’s Sound & Vision. You can find all these embedded below.
Our new songs have appeared in new places around the world in the past few weeks, here’s a quick summary. The Disco Apocalypse video was posted by the popular German magazine C-heads.com, as well as Selecterz, and Antidote Magazine, and we’ve also discovered this tweet by a Japanese porn diva. We’ve also received more good news from Barcelona, Disco Apocalypse is this time featured in the February Top List of DJ Capo.
Meanwhile The Legend of Lee Marvin was spinned by the US surf specialist radio program Surfabilly Freakout. Neat!
This month, Timewaster got spins on the Canadian punk rock show The Grind, and Rockradio.com. For previous airplays, see this post.
Our songs were featured on a number of cool radio shows recently:
– Timewaster was on Radio Like You Want (Punkradiocast, San Francisco, USA), co-hosted by Blag Dahlia of the Dwarves. It’s hard to imagine a more perfect punk rock radio show for a Bankrupt song to be featured on than this one with the Dwarves frontman talking about their gigs with Turbonegro and then interviewing Joe Queer of the Queers.
– Timewaster and Veronica were played multiple times on Berlin’s coolest punk rock radio, New Rose hosted by Nolti.
– Timewaster also got a spin on the Tommy Unit Show (New York, USA) of Real Punk Radio.
– Most of our new songs appear regularly on Germany’s Punkrockers Radio
– Monday Morning was played on the Radio Orphans Podcast (Minneapolis, USA)
– Monday Morning will be featured on an upcoming compilation by Pop Punk Podcast
– The Hungarian version of Monday Morning is played regularly by the Southern Hungarian radio stations Fortuna and Smile
…and we hope there’s more to come!
Did you know that FC St Pauli has a web radio? Now there is one more reason to start listening to it, FC St Pauli FM has just started playing the songs of the Rewound EP on a daily basis.